Rolling Acres Golf Course
The course was originally opened in 1976 after being remodeled from an old campground (Milay Campground) by Carl Moore. He was an avid golfer that wanted a place to call his own and decided he would turn the land into a par 36, 9-hole course.
Then in 1987 Rolling Acres was converted from a 9-hole course to a full, 18-hole golf course and a par of 68.
In 1989, Paul Moore, current owner took over all golf course management duties and began expanding. There were major renovation projects done in 1992, 2002, and 2009 to lengthen the course to what it is today. View Golf Rates
Course Rating & Slope: 67.8/114
Out of Bounds
– White Stakes on #2, 7, 8, 9,11, 12, 13, 14 and 18
– Fences on #1, 2, 3, 6 and 14
All play must be right of pole on #2: Left of pole out of bounds: Stroke & Distance.
Left of pole in bounds: Distance only. U.S.G.A. rules govern all other play.
- Let faster players play through.
- No more than four people to a group.
- Please replace divots and rake traps.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Please be courteous to others.
- Keep carts 30 ft. from greens and tees.